Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grove City Farmers' Market

This Saturday marks the opening day of Grove City's Farmers' Market! I am looking forward to walking up and down Broadway, talking with the farmers, vendors and artisans. This year, I am armed with flyers for Leafy Greens Local Food and Market. 

My mission is to procure fresh produce for the store. I'd like to hook up with people who have left over produce and don't want to take it home after the Farmers' Market. I will be glad to take it off their hands! There may be a few rogue Buckeye artisans that will be thrilled to consign their products on our shelves-I'm counting on most excellent outcome!

The "Now Open" ad in the MoneySaver came out a week earlier than I had anticipated! You can find more coupons and special offers here. I've had lots of great people stop by and introduce themselves. I've given tours, taken calls and talked about "the old days." 

Grove City is full of the BEST people in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment