Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grove City Arts in the Alley

I'm a BandGeek. I gave birth to BandGeeks.

I am the one who believes a football game is only there to allow the marching band to play.

I. Love. The. Band.

Which brings me to Arts in the Alley this weekend in the Town Center of Grove City, Ohio: THE PARADE!

Grove City High School Marching Band will be marching along with all the floats from community businesses and organizations. Did I mention the Grove City Marching Band? ;)

In honor of the Parade, Leafy Greens will be serving up hot coffee: "A Go-Buck(s) A Cup!" 
8:00am-10:00am

Saturday AND Sunday will be super-fun at the store!

Vendors will be here, sampling their delicious products.
We'll have gift baskets and door prizes!

The bluegrass band, Wood, Strings and Friends will play in the 

parking lot of Mill Street Market on Saturday, after the parade and 

again on Sunday, around 12:30pm

Enjoy Food, Fun and Music with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment